OPEN-VIRTUAL JOINT RESEARCH SEMINAR
Under the URGENT project, all Mongolian partners jointly organize the monthly research seminar which started from 2nd semester of the academic year 2021-2022. Research staffs and different level of students are presenting and discussing their research findings. And this seminar is open for everyone who interests.
The aim of the seminar:
- Researchers to present and discuss their work
- Disseminating and sharing knowledge
- Researcher can meet other scientists, exchange important information with them
- Find a researcher to collaborate with, and listen to new ideas and approaches to problem solving.
- PhD students actively participate in scientific discussions and can evaluate own studies
- Graduate students improve research skills and students will reflect on the importance
Presentations and videos are only available in Mongolian language.
URGENT joint research seminar in the academic year 2021-2022: Agenda
- February 2022: poster and video
- Define the elements of design in the park garden planning – presentation
- Protecting drinking water resources for the residents – presentation
- March 2022: poster and video
- Hydrogeochemical study of hot spring in the western Mongolia – presentation
- Issues of the environmental infrastructure planning – presentation
- April 2022: poster
- Architectural planning of the orchard landscape – presentation
- Risk based management planning in protected areas – presentation
- May 2022: poster
- Tree nursery planning and preparing seedlings of shrubs and trees for planting – presentation
- Impact of urbanization of ecosystems of the river terraces – presentation